- Temperatures will be checked before children and staff enter the building.
- Hands will be sanitized before entering the building by staff and children. They will then proceed to washing their hands with soap and water.
- All staff will wear a face mask.
- People who are not considered essential to FMA will not be allowed in.
- A sanitizing crew will be working throughout the day sanitizing touch surfaces, toys and materials as well as cleaning restrooms.
- Smaller class sizes. Primary class ratio is 10:1. Transition class ratio is 7:1.
- Staff will be required to wear masks.
- Children will be spaced 6 feet apart in classrooms
- We will limit the time the children are standing in line
- Cots will be spaced 6 feet apart at nap time
- Playground times will be staggered
- Stay home if you or your child is not feeling well
- Be prepared to come and pick your child up should they become sick at school.
- Continue when possible to practice social distancing
Covid-19 Preparedness Video